Learn and practice English ability and skills while having fun with other students at the same time. This course is for 5-7 years old at the beginner -PreA1 levels (CEFR standards). This class meets once a week. Our online live clubs are small and cozy with a maximum of 6 students per group. A Pure English speaking and listening environment.
Timeframe: 45 mins once a week
For Whom: Kids ages 5-7 years old, beginners (PreA1 level)
What materials: Students need a laptop or PC with a microphone and webcam. Parents and Children get access to the online courses and materials through our e-learning platform and can be in contact with the teacher as often as needed. Teachers give feedback to the learners and the parents often and in the monthly report.
SHOP OUR ONLINE LIVE CLUBS FOR KIDS
- Children will learn new vocabulary and phrases according to the monthly topic
- Children will learn how to express themselves in many different ways, verbally and non-verbally
- Children will learn new songs and rhymes
- Children will learn letter recognition and new words
- Gain social skills: communicate in a diverse way
- Children will learn basic greetings and phrases in English
- Children will learn new letters and words in English
- Children will be able to express themselves in different ways and gain social skills
- Children will collaborate with their friends and communicate in English.