Make Friends while learning and communicating in English as a second language or additional language. This class meets once a week for 8 weeks. The class will cover 2 topic courses from our Language Clubhouse English for young learners program.
Our program English as a Second language program is certified as a High quality pedagogical program. Read more about our certified program: https://educationalliancefinland.com/products/language-clubhouse
Children will practice and develop social skills and conversational skills such as listening, speaking, verbal and non-verbal communication.
Timeframe: 45 mins
Duration: Once a week for 8 weeks.
For Whom: Kids ages 5-7 years old, beginners or basic skills in the English language
When: Thursdays group: March 18th-May 6th, 2021 at 18:00-18:45 (GMT+2)
Fridays group: March 19th-May 7th ,2021 at 18:00-18:45 (GMT +2)
What materials: Language Clubhouse English for young learners’ programme. Children get access to the online programme with all the learning materials needed for club, and to practice at home between club sessions.SHOP
- Children will learn new vocabulary and phrases according to the monthly topic
- Children will learn how to express themselves in many different ways, verbally and non-verbally
- Children will learn new songs and rhymes
- Children will learn letter recognition and new words
- Gain social skills: communicate in a diverse way
- Children will learn basic greetings and phrases in English
- Children will learn new letters and words in English
- Children will be able to express themselves in different ways and gain social skills