Make Friends while learning and communicating in English as a second language or additional language. This class meets once a week for 8 weeks. The class will cover 2 topic courses from our Language Clubhouse English for young learners program. Our program English as a Second language program is certified as a High quality pedagogical program. Read more about our certified program: https://educationalliancefinland.com/products/language-clubhouse Children will practice and develop social skills and conversational skills such as listening, speaking, verbal and non-verbal communication.
Timeframe: 45 mins
Duration: Once a week for 8 weeks.
For Whom: Kids ages 5-7 years old, beginners or basic skills in the English language
When: Thursdays group: March 4th-April 22nd, 2021 at 14:00-14:45 (GMT-6)
Fridays group: March 5th-April 23rd,2021 at 10:00-10:45 (GMT-6)
What materials: Language Clubhouse English for young learners’ programme. Children get access to the online programme with all the learning materials needed for club, and to practice at home between club sessions.SHOP
- Children will learn new vocabulary and phrases according to the monthly topic
- Children will learn how to express themselves in many different ways, verbally and non-verbally
- Children will learn new songs and rhymes
- Children will learn letter recognition and new words
- Gain social skills: communicate in a diverse way
- Children will learn basic greetings and phrases in English
- Children will learn new letters and words in English
- Children will be able to express themselves in different ways and gain social skills