This policy explains the what, how, and why of the information we collect when you visit one of our websites, or when you use our Services. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information. We take your privacy extremely seriously, and we never sell lists or email addresses.
Effective Date: January 8th, 2020
Language Clubhouse Oy (Business ID 3021633-9)
+358 040 911 4110
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The grounds for personal data processing are the company’s justified benefit based on a customer relationship or another relevant connection, the execution of an agreement or separate consent for the processing of personal data. Language Clubhouse Oy provides, among other things, training and services through an online training platform.
We are bound by the confidentiality of our clients’ affairs and we do not disclose their contact information.
The purpose of personal data processing is:
- the delivery and development of our services,
- the fulfilment of our contractual promises and other promises and obligations,
- managing our customer relationships and communication,
- organising events,
- the collection of data on feedback, deviations and satisfaction and other similar, measurement of the customer experience,
- electronic direct marketing and
- targeting advertising in our own online services and those of other parties.
DATA CONTENT OF THE REGISTER
In connection with the customer register, we process the following personal data of customers or other data subjects such as trainees:
- the basic data of the data subject such as name, date of birth, customer number, user ID and/or other identifier, password, title,
- the contact information of the data subject such as e-mail address, telephone number, physical address;
- data concerning a company and its contact persons such as business ID, names and roles of contact persons and contact information;
- data concerning the customer relationship and agreement such as past and present agreements and orders and other business information such as: user profiles formed on the basis of the customer relationship, correspondence and other communication entered into with the customer/data subject, cookies and information concerning their use, information on payment services and accounts, and information voluntarily entered into the company’s system by the customer.
- any refusals of and consents to direct marketing;
- information on participants in events and possible information concerning events such as dietary requirements, accessibility needs;
DATA PROTECTION AND STORAGE
The personal data contained in the register will be kept confidential.
OTHER RIGHTS OF A DATA SUBJECT CONCERNING PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
As a data subject, you have the right to check data about you stored in a person register and to demand the rectification or deletion of incorrect data. You also have the right to cancel your consent or to change it.
As a data subject, you have the right to object to or request the restriction of the processing of your data, and to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authorities about the processing of personal data.
For special personal reasons, you also have the right to object to profiling targeted at you and to other processing measures if the criterion for processing the data is the customer relationship between us. In your demand, you must specify the situation based on which you are objecting to the processing. We may refuse to implement a request concerning objection only on grounds prescribed in law.
As a data subject, you also have the right at any time and without charge to object to processing, including profiling, insofar as it concerns direct marketing.