Learn and play in ENGLISH together-
Our product is developed in Finland and certified by Education Alliance Finland for high pedagogical quality. Our platform with pre-curated and certified content engages and motivates the teacher and children in English as a second language learning. The well designed lessons help teachers to align with the children’s learning goals and give tools for pedagogical assessment and documentation.
Teachers from different linguistic backgrounds can feel safe and secure while using our program. Our online program is a flexible pedagogical solution to use in English as a second and foreign language teaching. Our program supports the Finnish National curriculum for early childhood education and combines positive pedagogy and bilingual pedagogy principals.
Our online program pre-curated and validated content: includes 12 themed courses, 48 topic lessons with the plan and ready to use digital learning materials. With 48 videos, over 250 flashcards, 48 interactive vocabulary quizzes, songs, rhymes, stories, interactive games and printable games (memory, bingo), worksheets and more! We give you the tools to implement fun and engaging English language learning in the group. Playing and learning together is fun!
Online Courses For Schools
- Our online program includes 12 courses, 48 ready to use lessons
- All the materials (videos, worksheets, flashhcards, games, songs etc) are available on our online learning platform
- Bring consistency and ease into your teaching methods
- Only takes 5 minutes to prepare for a new lesson
Training For Schools
- Inspires professionals to start and develop foreign language teaching
- Gives concrete ideas and clear operating methods
- We offer tailor made packages to suit your training needs.
- We offer training in Finnish, English and Spanish languages.
Friendship School Program
- Once a month Friendship meeting with the partner school that you are matched with
- Children collaborate and develop intercultural communication competences
- Teachers collaborate, share experiences and learn from each other
- Increase cultural and linguistic understanding and enrich the language education program
Onsite Clubs For Schools
- Our certified and qualified teachers will come to your school and teach the kids
- Seinäjoki, Kuopio, Vantaa, Espoo, and Helsinki
- Clubs meet once a week
- All children are welcome no matter their knowledge of the English language
Online Clubs For Schools
- Certified and qualified teachers through distance learning
- High quality pedagogical online English as a second language program
- Kids gain skills in English