Learn together at school
Our online program is a flexible pedagogical solution full of comprehensive learning materials which support the core developmental areas in early childhood. Our program supports the Finnish National curriculum for early childhood education and combines positive pedagogy and bilingual pedagogy principals. Our online program is suitable for teachers working in English language enrichment institutions i.e. teaching English as a foreign language, English as a second language, and English as an additional language. Our 12 interesting topic courses fit into any early childhood education curricula and can be easily supplemented into the local curriculum while supporting the teachers work flow.
Our online program includes 12 courses, 48 ready to use lesson plans including learning materials e.g. videos, music, songs, rhymes, stories, games, worksheets, etc. Each lesson starts with a tutorial learning video for teachers and students alike to watch and get orientated for the lesson.
Online Courses For Schools
- Our online program includes 12 courses, 48 ready to use lesson
- All the materials are available on our online learning platform
- Bring consistency and ease into your teaching methods
- Only takes 5 minutes to prepare for a new lesson
Training For Schools
- Inspires professionals to start and develop foreign language teaching
- Gives concrete ideas and clear operating methods
- We offer tailor made packages to suit your training needs.
- We offer training in Finnish, English and Spanish languages.
Onsite Clubs For Schools
- Our certified and qualified teachers will come to your school and teach the kids
- Seinäjoki, Kuopio, Vantaa, Espoo, and Helsinki
- Clubs meet once a week
- All children are welcome no matter their knowledge of the English language